I heard from a source that they might be shuttin down deer this year.
reason being is that were it is so dry they don't want anyone in the woods,because they are affraid that the woods will catch on fire,and it kill someone
I heard from a source that they might be shuttin down deer this year.
reason being is that were it is so dry they don't want anyone in the woods,because they are affraid that the woods will catch on fire,and it kill someone
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
I hope not, there are too many freakin dear around. It's a nightly routine to have to stop 3-4 times for deer in the road/near the road and pretty much daily I see a new one dead beside the road.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
nah man i really dont think deer season is over and they have already made up and sent out the hunting pamplets for this year when season starts and begins im pretty sure season will be open
This is usually brought up every year and it never happens. Hopefully it don't this year either.
crack is whack
i would take coon hunters word on this one...he knows everything there is to know about it
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Alot of deer are going to die this year regardless if the vegetation doesnt pick up.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
yey thanks one1one
and thats right i know my hunting and have bagged some really nice bucks
Nice.
crack is whack
Got any pics?
I remember back in the 90s they tried to shut it down. It didnt work. Dont worry it wont be shut down. Just becareful in the deer woods this year and if you smoke make sure to put that cigerette out and not throw it down.
Bookmarks